Friday, October 1, 2010

EDITOR’S NOTE

Thank you, thank you, thank you! all you wonderful people for taking the time to read my random reflections and sometimes disjointed thoughts. aka the BLOG.  I really appreciate the texts, facebook messages and gchat convos full of support and encouragement. But most of all, I love the wonderful comments you leave with your own thoughts about what I write. It’s like finding that $5 dollar bill in the pocket of a pair of jeans you haven’t worn in years. Ok, it’s even cooler than that.

Just wanted to update you on two new things I want to try:

Topic Suggestions
I would love to hear what you all want me to write about! So if you have any particular topics or issues or crazy ideas (my fave), let me know and I will blog my little heart away for you.

On a separate and completely unrelated note, it does get a little challenging to keep thinking of interesting topics that haven’t been done a million times already. So for the longevity of theheartofhenna, topic suggestions are highly welcomed.

Guest Authors
I’ve thought about doing this for a while because I know I have so many, many talented friends who have much more interesting things to say than this girl here. I also know that sometimes the thought of starting a whole entire blog can be a little daunting. (I mean it daunted me for a while). Sooo if you would like to contribute a post or just need a space to share your thoughts, I welcome you to my blog! Just shoot me an email (hennat@gmail.com) and we can go from there.

And in closing, go forth and spread sunshine. Every day. That is all.

xoxo,
hjt

3 comments:

  1. If you were leaving this world, and were able to only say goodbye to one person, who would you say it to, and what would you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I realize a blog is often an opportunity to escape from your world lol, I'd be interested in seeing a few entries on your transition as a student to the workforce and then back to being a student again. How that worked, were you challenged.

    I may get back to you on the guest blog thing. lol

    ReplyDelete